Friday, August 13, 2010

First day at new hometown

After a several visit,  I'm pretty sure Draco lost some weight and looks skinnier compare to the first day I met him at the RPX shed. We decided to get Draco out of quarantine one week earlier although this means additional cost. So, Draco was back in the cage and off he flew to his new home town in LLG. I took the same flight with him and saw all those crews taking him out from the plane when we touched down in BGKL.

After a couple of minutes taking care of Draco's release documents, finally Han could meet him face to face and hurry took him to the car to start the road trip to LLG.  They become good friends already.


We made a couple of stops so Draco could have a rest and took a little walk to stretch his legs and paws. We only feed him with some pet biscuits and lots of fresh water.

Personally I love the biscuits. I cant tell the name because everything was in Japanese, but the smell surely make me or any puppy will smile. It's a mix smell of milk, strawberry, lemon and cheese. And the taste is quite nice - I've tried :P

It took us about 4 hours drive to reach LLG. Draco looks really tired and after some pees and poos he finally sleep on a puffy bed in his new home.   paw

No comments: